home / for investor /
Tax preferences in the FEZ "Vitebsk".
Customs preferences in the FEZ "Vitebsk".
Tax preferences of the FEZ "Vitebsk"
According to status on the FEZ "Vitebsk", a special regime, which provides preferential conditions for business activities of companies, registered as FEZ "Vitebsk" residents is active on the territory of the Free Economic Zone "Vitebsk"
The Free Economic Zone "Vitebsk" resident companies are subjects to the following tax privileges:
- 100% exemption from profit tax on own products and services within first 5 years from the moment of profit declaration and 50% in the years to follow;
- exemption from local dues (transport dues and dues on keeping infrastructure) in the period of exemption from profit tax (for 5 years from the moment of declaration).
- 3% exemption from one profit tax;
- exemption from the real estate tax;
- reduction of wage rate tax from 4% to 1%.
Аll taxes of the FEZ "Vitebsk" can be divided into 3 groups:
- which is not paid;;
- which is paid on preferential terms;;
- full pay taxes;.
|Taxes and payments from which deductions are not made.
- Surplus value tax and excises on import of goods to the territory of the FEZ "Vitebsk"
- Petroleum sale tax;
- Real estate tax;
- Profit tax for 5 years from the moment of profit declaration
- Local purpose dues:
- transport due;
- due on keeping and development of infrastructure of the city;
- Single receipts due;
- Customs tax on the imported goods to the territory of the FEZ.
|Taxes and dues paid on preferential terms.
- 50% reduction of vat payments of realization of import-substitution production;
- single due (1% instead of 4%) on fund wage pay;
- profit tax 5 years later after the first profitable year of work (12% instead of 24%).
|Full pay taxes and dues.
- Excises on produced goods (oil products ets);
- Ecological tax;
- Land tax;
- Deductions to the fund of social protection of the population;
- Profit tax;
- Income tax from physical people of the Republic of Belarus.
Preferences come in power from the first day of the month following the month of making agreement with the administration of the FEZ on the conditions of business activity on the territory of the FEZ "Vitebsk". For a period of functioning the FEZ "Vitebsk" (30 years) increase of range and rate of taxes is not allowed. International agreements of avoiding double taxation are active on the territory of the FEZ "Vitebsk".
Thus tax preferences allow the investor to reduce financial load of an enterprise on 39-40% in comparison with other economical subjects in Belarus.
Customs preferences in the FEZ "Vitebsk" on the territory of the FEZ "Vitebsk" in accordance with state Customs committee of the Republic of Belarus for every resident of the FEZ a territory of Free Customs Zone is determined.
On the territory of FCZ in established order customs registration of imported foreign goods and also exported goods from its territory, which are the products of their own production is made.
Regime of Free customs zone is characterized by the following peculiarities.
- When importing to the territory of FCZ customs duties and taxes are not collected and measures of economic policy are not applied:
- goods imported from outside the territory of Belarus or Russian Federation.
- goods imported from the territory of Russian Federation, goods from the third countries, put into free circulation in Russian Federation.
- When exporting from the territory of FCZ customs duties and taxes are not collected and measures of economic policy are not applied:
- goods exported outside the customs territory of Belarus or Russian Federation (export regime is claimed) if they are self-made products and defined as produced on the territory of Belarus.
- goods exported to the rest part of the customs territory of Belarus or to the territory of Russian Federation, which are self-made products and defined as produced on the territory of Belarus and import substitution products according to the range determined by the Government of the Republic of Belarus and coordinated with the President of the Republic of Belarus.
- exemption from customs duties and taxes when exporting products by resident of the FEZ to Russian Federation is performed in the order stated by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus 9.060.2005 No 262.
Self-made products of the residents of the FEZ "Vitebsk" are not subjects for allocation and licensing on the export to the rest customs territory of Belarus and outside with the exception of products on which the Republic of Belarus has international obligations. There is a common customs space and the regime of free trade with the Russian Federation.