Acquaintance with the FEZ "Vitebsk"
home / about FEZ "Vitebsk" /
||The Free Economic Zone "Vitebsk" (FEZ "Vitebsk") is a part of the Republic of Belarus territory with strictly defined borders where special preferential regime of fax and customs regulations is implied. The Free Economic Zone "Vitebsk" was founded on the 4 of august 1999 for a period of 30 years. It is a complex zone, including production area, export and free custom zones.
The Main Objectives of the Free Economic Zone "Vitebsk":
- Providing with maximum favorable conditions for involving new and advanced technologies and foreign advanced methods in production of consumer goods and services;
- Stimulation of export and development of import-substituting productions.
Main dates in the history of the FEZ "Vitebsk":
- August 4, 1999 - the Free Economic Zone "Vitebsk" was founded. The Deñree of the president of the Republic of Belarus. August 4, 1999 No 458;
- April 28, 2000 - the first resident of the FEZ "Vitebsk" was registered. - Foreign privately owned unitary enterprise "Vitella" of the company "Vikos Narungsmittel ãìáõ" (Concern "Shvartau", Germany);
- December 4, 2000 - Foreign enterprise "Chess-Bel" was registered;
- December 29, 2000 - Foreign enterprise "Global - Vitebsk" was registered;
- May 27, 2003 - Joint venture Ltd. "Kuhnja Mastera" was registered;
- July 24, 2004 - Foreign enterprise Ltd. "Sojuz-Kabel" was registered;
- May 1, 2004 - Accession of Baltic States to the European Union gave the Vitebsk region status of bordering European region;
- May 27, 2005 - Foreign enterprise "Kanadskie tehnologii".
On this moment 25 enterprises with foreign capital from Germany, Poland, the USA, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, the UK, Canada, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Belarus are successfully realizing on the FEZ "Vitebsk" territories.
o The main investment projects are successfully realized on the FEZ "Vitebsk" territory in the following spheres:
By locating your production on the FEZ "Vitebsk" territory you have excellent opportunities to:
- production of building materials;
- food production;
- oil and petroleum production;
- sewing industry;
- wood proceeding;
- production of electronics;
- production of veterinary medicines and chemicals for agrarian sector;
- production of fiber-optical cables;
- sewage disposal plant and water treating equipment;
- production of liquid-crystalline monitors;
- production of fur articles;
- production of illuminating equipment.
- to reduce production costs;
- to increase competitiveness of your enterprise;
- to shorten the period of your investment project recoupment;
- to decrease the necessity in circulating facilities for raw materials, completings and equipment import to the customs territory of the Republic of Belarus.